Human Resources Graduate Leadership Programme
Human Resources Graduate Leadership Programme
Are you looking to build a successful career in HR with a leading international FTSE 50 company? Do you aspire to be a future leader? Are you looking for your next opportunity to progress? Then look no further - this is your chance to be part of something a bit different. We want you to become one of our future leaders and we will support you on your journey.
This programme will help you uncover your potential for leadership, develop your skills, and will give you the opportunity to lead and participate in impactful projects.
This is a 2 year programme, with 3 x 8 month rotations into some of our different HR functions. It will provide you with a solid grounding on which to build your HR Career, allowing you to get to grips with anything from employee relations to attracting the most talented people, or from training and development to benefits and rewards.
The 2nd rotation will be an international placement, in North America, Brazil or Singapore, giving you an excellent opportunity to gain international experience.
You will join us on a permanent contract, and at the end of the scheme, there is a real opportunity to move into a permanent role where you can make a difference and continue to grow on your journey.
Training & Development
Throughout the programme and beyond, we will encourage you to take advantage of a wealth of formal learning and developmental opportunities. Your continued development will be a key part of the scheme, and we will support you and encourage you to undertake development you need to succeed. You will also gain sponsorship to study for a recognised professional HR qualification. In addition, you will also receive the following support:
* Placement Manager for each rotation
* Support of a Senior HR Mentor throughout your 2 year scheme, who will check in with you regularly, and ensure you are receiving the appropriate support a
* Membership of one of our global talent forums to help support your development in a structured manner
* Involvement in our Gen Y and / or global roundtable discussions
What we are looking for
A 'Great' HR Graduate who can demonstrate passion about being commercially astute, agile, accountable and has the ability to build skills in executing business strategy. They have the drive and ambition, aptitude, attitude to work collaboratively with high levels of pragmatism, while applying sensible judgement to maximise positive business impact from their actions. They need to thrive on developing their analytical skills, which will be essential to their role.
The graduate must show attributes such as openness, curiosity and innovation which are integral to building a global mindset and being in tune with external market developments. They need to demonstrate that they can proactively and flawlessly communicate and work in partnership with their colleagues from a range of social, cultural backgrounds and functions to ensure that the outputs for their business are outstanding on every occasion.
A background in business studies, especially with an HR specialism can be an advantage - but this is not essential and applicants with a good degree (2:1 and above or equivalent) in any discipline are welcome.
In addition, you will be required to:
* Be open to opportunities globally, with an ability to work across borders and cultures
* Strong verbal and numerical ability
* Have a proven ability to work autonomously and have obvious and immediate credibility, coupled with plenty of tact, discretion and humility
* Come with relevant experience of working in a fast paced business environment, which has enabled you to gain commercial and strategic skills, deal with stakeholders at different levels, and have the ability to lead on projects
* Demonstrate resilience, business awareness, learning agility and leadership potential
* Show that you are a self-starter in terms of progressing your career
Salary & Benefits
Working for a leading FTSE 50 global information services Company is just one of the rewards of joining Experian. Our benefits package is designed to reward performance and future value and to attract the kind of talented individuals who have their pick of employers. That's why we offer a highly competitive package which comprises:
* Base salary of £35,000
* Annual bonus scheme - 5% target and 5% max bonus
* Competitive Pension scheme
* Healthcare cover
* Life Assurance
* 25 days holiday (plus bank holidays), and ability to buy or sell holidays
* Sharesave scheme
* Sports and social clubs
* Experian Extras, which entitles you to discounts on retail/ food & drink / entertainment etc
If you are interested in this scheme, please apply now by clicking the APPLY button below. Once your application is received, we will reach out to you by telephone to ask a few more questions. The formal selection process will include:
* Online testing
* First Stage Interview
* Assessment Centre (likely to be w/c/ 19th March 2018)
Ideally, the start date for the successful candidate will be September 2018.
This job was originally posted as www.milkround.com/job/77701816