£43,000 - £50,000
gap technical are proud to be representing this global manufacturing business in their search for a Refurbishment Engineer to work at their facility based near Runcorn
- Lead key elements of the ETB Refurbishment Centre capital project to ensure that the new processes and equipment meet the business requirements in terms of quality and capacity
- Design source, install and maintain new and used workshop fabrication and repair equipment to facilitate all New Coatings Business opportunities.
- Manage the engineering, technical and quality introduction of all new customer products and trials to the repair workshop and define and control all repair standards, specifications and quality.
- Liaise closely with the New Business development team to technically support and define realistic cost models for the repair of all new customer products
- Recruit, train and develop skilled workshop technicians in the range of processes required in the repair workshop.
- Design and implement new refurbishment techniques needed to repair all new products required to deliver the New Coating Business Plan.
- Manage the quality and work flow of customer orders through the repair workshop in an efficient and timely manner.
- Graduate or HND qualified with a strong mechanical & materials engineering background
- Highly experienced in engineering metal fabrication and repair techniques;
- Proven experience of workshop management and workshop engineering;
- Experience in welding with exotic base metals;
- Expert in welding techniques, processes and standards;
- Experience of work shop equipment design, specification, procurement and maintenance;
- Familiar with design and use of precision engineering machinery;
- Familiar with mechanical processing techniques including Surface Preparation, NDT techniques, Heat Treatment, Annealing, Gas Shielding, and general metallurgy;
- Experience of manufacturing work flow and design;
- High concern for standards;
- Efficiency orientation for development of low cost production solutions;
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills;
- Ability to influence, motivate and develop individuals;
- Strong analytical thinker with excellent problem solving skills.
Please send your CV and call Jamielea at gap technical on 01925 406 525
If you have any questions or are interested in any other opportunities we may have, please do not hesitate to contact on 01925 406 525
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of gap technical who are operating as an employment agency.
gap technical are committed to the selection, recruitment and development of the best people, basing judgements solely on suitability for the job.
Closing Date: 20/12/2017
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/77647250