BMS Service and Maintenance Engineer
Service & Maintenance Engineer, Building Management Systems
A successful Controls company is seeking to recruit a BMS specialist Service and Maintenance Engineer for a mobile role covering London and the South East region.
Our client's core business is in the BMS (Building Management Systems) sector. They pride themselves on having diverse knowledge and expertise throughout all aspects of the industry and strive to provide their clients with exceptional knowledge and service throughout. Trading for 25 years this company boasts some of London's most prestigious buildings amongst its portfolio, utilising some of the leading BMS software including Trend, Tridium and Cylon systems.
The successful applicant for this BMS Service Engineer role will need to have exceptional knowledge (and training) in BMS and ideally expertise with Tridium Systems. Further knowledge of Cylon would be highly advantageous.This is a mobile position and as such, you will be required to travel across London and the South East (and, on rare occasions, further afield). You will have the responsibility to perform PPM and reactive maintenance and take responsibility for small projects such as upgrades etc. THe ability to modify software is a must.
- Qualified in Electrical or Electronic Engineering (to HNC/ONC or equivalent)
- Experienced in the maintenance of Building Management Systems
- Qualified and experienced with Tridium systems
- Excellent knowledge of Tridium BMS software and able to complete modifications
- Knowledge of Cylon systems is advantageous
- Excellent communication skills
- Client focused
- Full, clean drivers licence
You will be hard-working and committed to achieving success for both yourself and your company. You will have a flexible approach to your work and be adaptable in new ways of working.On offer in return are on offer are competitive salaries, additional training and further fantastic benefits.
- A competitive salary (up to £45,000 dependent on experience)
- Car allowance
- 25 days holiday
- Overtime at accelerated rates
- Laptop, phone, PPE etc
- Pension scheme
- Excellent additional benefits
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/77689133