Porfolio Finance Assistant
Working in the Portfolio Finance team, you will act as a central coordination point in regards to the operations of the portfolio, reporting and monitoring of the investments.
Fund management firm based in Mayfair, London.
- Working in the Portfolio Finance team, you will act as a central coordination point in regards to the operations of the portfolio, reporting and monitoring of the investments.
- To take the lead role in the oversight and liaison with the third party administrator to ensure accurate and timely cash operations, report preparation and compliance.
Reporting to the Portfolio Finance manager, you will have a broad role assisting with portfolio management, operations and finance of a Debt Fund.
- Oversight of cashflow movements, administering authorisation of payments and monitoring monthly movements. Oversight of bank accounts to ensure compliance with mandates.
- Responsible for conducting Operational Due Diligence to ensure all relevant KYC, legal, tax and compliance documentation is in place and up to date.
- Assist with the preparation of monthly/quarterly reports of the whole portfolio on a monthly, quarterly, semi-annual and annual basis.
- Maintain internal systems regarding covenants, loan monitoring, legal and loan debt service.
- To take lead role in liaising with the auditors for the interim and annual reports in regards with the information required from the investments.
You will have a 2.1 or 1st Class degree with a strong back strong A Levels.
A financial services finance or loans management background will be ideal.
The role could suit a bright graduate with an internship in financial services and a strong interest in loans management or could suit candidates with similar experience.
Please note this role is suitable for candidates who are interested in finance / operations.
Excellent salary and compensation package including discretionary bonus.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/77700819