Do you have management experience but feel its time to take a different direction?
Do you get a buzz out of helping others achieve?
And…are you keen to keep learning?
Ever thought about a career in vocational training?
One to One is looking for a unique individual who enjoys the development of young people. Someone who wants to make a difference and contribute to making a positive impact to their lives. Is this you?
We are working on behalf of a well established and professional private training provider who manage around 200 Apprentices throughout Essex the surrounding counties and East London.
As a smaller organisation which concentrates on quality apprenticeships over volume they are proud to have attained some of the best results in the region.
As advocates of lifelong learning, personal development is also encouraged with excellent opportunities to enhance your knowledge through work based training and study.
This has galvanized a loyal and long serving team of appreciative management and motivated assessors who love what they do and love the reward of helping others.
Your role would be to deliver apprenticeship programmes in Customer Service, Business Administration, Team Leading and Management to learners across the Essex area.
- Review your learners' progress at appropriate weekly intervals
- Provide guidance and tuition on portfolio building at one to one meetings or in classroom time, including occupational units and functional skills exams
- Assess your learners' Work Based Evidence and portfolio work using work based observations as far as possible
- Ensure learners' outcomes are achieved on time
- Plan and deliver appropriate training and coaching to learners
- Evaluating programme achievement and work with the team to continuously improve the curriculum and look for new engaging ways to deliver the training
You will have…
- You will have a good standard of Maths, English and ICT and above all demonstrate a commercial understanding of business through the management and development of people.
- An interest in and understanding of lifelong learning and the benefits it can bring to self-development and career progression
- A sound business background preferably with management experience of leading a team, motivating staff, understanding key performance indicators, and budgeting
- A good knowledge of how a business functions - any business qualifications would be a bonus
- Experience of dealing with customers and providing excellent customer service
- Experience in providing training and mentoring of own staff in the workplace
- Enthusiastic ability to enthuse learners
- Able to communicate effectively with all age groups - including 16-18 year olds
- A natural ability and patience it takes to train and coach
What we are offering to start
- A starting basic of £22,000 with additional bonuses (circa £27,000)
- Hours of work are Monday - Friday, with core hours between 8.45am - 5pm and some flexibility
- Mileage expense paid at 0.31p per mile + parking costs covered
- Fully funded development and training
- A long term position where you can really make a difference to people lives
- Statutory pension
- A business that listens to its staff and values their input
- No micro management
Join a great team with a common goal to help others
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/77697649