Maintenance Engineer - Manufacturing
I am currently recruiting for a maintenance engineer for my client who is a specialised manufacturer for a niche industry. My client manufactures a bespoke product and are a leader within their industry. My client is looking to recruit an engineer who can join their hardworking team and ensure the business has a prosperous 2018.
Skills required for Maintenance Engineer - Manufacturing:
- My client will look at maintenance engineers from various backgrounds as training will be provided on all machinery.
- The successful maintenance engineer will need to hold a recognised engineering qualification.
- The successful maintenance engineer must be multi-skilled and competent both electrically and mechanically.
- The successful maintenance engineer will be primarily undergoing pre-planned maintenance however reactive maintenance will also be involved.
The Maintenance Engineer will benefit from:
- Working for a leading manufacturer.
- Working for a small family run business with aspirations to diverse into other sectors.
- Working for a business who invests heavily within the engineering team to ensure they have a happy workforce.
- The maintenance engineer will be given all the tools to have a prosperous career within the business.
Benefits: Pension, Healthcare, £30,000+
Commutable: Alfreton, Mansfield, Derby
If you are interested in this role and feel that you have the right skills, then please click apply at the bottom of this advert.
For further details, contact David Newland on;
As a registered candidate with Pioneer Selection Ltd, you automatically become eligible for our referral scheme.
You will receive £250 for every candidate we place in permanent employment who has been recommended by you. Terms and Conditions apply please see our website for further details.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/77699938