Finance Graduate Opportunity
We currently have an exciting opportunity for an outstanding candidate who is looking to further their finance career within a fantastic, well-established organisation. Our client is looking for a Finance Assistant to join their expanding team in assisting with all settlements and reconciliations.
Key duties will include:
- Adhering to all compliance standards and regulations
- Reconciling accounts
- Processing error forms
- Production of reports and management information statistics
- Working with bespoke computer packages including the use of Microsoft Excel
- Finance or economics related degree
- 6 months experience in a finance role
- Positive and 'can-do' attitude
- Ability to work well as part of a team
Interested? Please click the 'APPLY' button now!
BCR have more fantastic opportunities for you!
Visit www.loveworkbehappy.co.uk & follow BCR on Twitter @LoveWorkBeHappy to view all of the latest jobs.
BCR want to make finding a job that you will love as smooth sailing as possible. BCR now offer evening appointments to fit around your working life.
Love Work Be Happy
PA/Executive Assistants, Secretarial, Reception, Administration, Marketing, IT, HR, Law, Finance, Customer Services, Sales
BELL CORNWALL RECRUITMENT
(For the purposes of recruiting for this vacancy Bell Cornwall Recruitment is acting as a recruitment business. Bell Cornwall Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer who welcomes applications from all age groups)
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/77664415