Excellent opportunity for an Accounts Administrator to join a well-established and rapidly expanding publishing house based in Staffordshire!
Position: Accounts Administrator
Location: Burton upon Trent, Staffordshire
Salary: £14,000 pa
The Company, a corporate B2B publishing company based in Burton on Trent, is looking to recruit an enthusiastic Accounts Administrator to join their team. This is a full-time position, working hours Monday to Friday 9am until 5.30pm with an hour for lunch, additional hours are likely to be required from time to time.
Duties to include:
- General Administration Duties
- Prepare Targeted Mail Merge for overdue customers
- Call target customers as and when required.
- Support Credit Control Supervisor as and when needed
- Allocate payments to customer accounts daily
- Processing credit/debit card payments
- Prepare weekly reports for credit control
- Prepare account changes for upload to SAGE
- Amending customer invoices in SAGE
- Answering credit control calls
- Liaising with the rest of the business to deliver customer expectations
Candidate Key attributes:
- Previous experience would be advantageous but not essential
- Enthusiastic, self-motivated individual
- Able to take instruction and work flexibly to support the team
- Strong Excel skills
- Good telephone manner
- Be adaptable within the role
If you are able to hit the ground running and are keen to be a part of a growing and fast-paced publishing house then please apply now!
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959565723