- Supporting the FP&A Manager to give insight, financial analysis and provide a business partnering and management accounting service to budget holders
- Play a pivotal role in ensuring a coherent budget is produced in line with the business plan
- Financial modelling and financial insight
- Support the monthly management accounts production
Essentially you will be;
- Part Qualified ACCA/ CIMA
- Management accounts experience
- Advanced Excel
- Strong analytical skills
Please quote 41887 when calling Alexander Lloyd. This is only one of many vacancies we are handling. Alexander Lloyd is a specialist within accountancy and finance recruitment.
We predominately focus on London, Surrey, Sussex and Kent, although we have also been highly successfully in offering national solutions.
Due to the high amount of interest that we receive for each of our roles unfortunately we cannot respond to each application individually, therefore if you do not hear back from one of our consultants you have not been shortlisted for this role.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/77700826