Do you want to be a part of a well-established engineering team?
Position Summary: My client is based in the Coventry area is looking to recruit an experience Maintenance Engineer.
The ideal candidate will come from a fast-moving consumer goods background. Reporting directly into the Engineering Manager. You will progress strong maintenance skills including planned and reactive maintenance. Covering all breakdowns working as part of a well-established engineering team.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- · Fault finding, diagnosis, maintenance and repair.
- · Support the engineering team to reduce downtime.
- · Improve operating standards.
- · Intergrade new production lines into the factory seeing this from concept to completion.
- · Planned preventative maintenance and reactive maintenance.
Knowledge / Skills / Ability / Education / Experience
- ·Apprenticeship in mechanical or electrical engineering
- ·Educated to HNC level in Electrical & Electronics Engineering
- ·Maintenance engineer who has worked in a fully automated environment.
You can apply by sending in a copy of your CV or calling Shanade on for more information. If you have not been contacted within 5 working days, unfortunately your application was not successful.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/77662832