Maintenance Engineer - Electrcial bias - Days
Maintenance Engineer - Electrical Bias
£37,500 + Benefits
An exciting opportunity has arisen to join our Blue Chip client with manufacturing & production sites situated across the UK. This role will involve assisting the Engineering Manager with all planned, preventative and reactive maintenance on all plant equipment.
· Week 1 Monday / Tuesday / Friday / Saturday Sunday 0630-1830
· Week 2 Wednesday / Thursday 0630-1830
Key responsibilities include:
· Carrying out electrical testing or repair work as given to you and complete all relevant documentation.
· Maintain relevant systems of work and record keeping as required by statutory customer and factory requirement.
· Ensure compliance with all relevant legislation during all work activities.
· To drive and support team based improvement.
· Have a flexible approach to shift working to meet factory requirements.
· Ability to work on your own initiative to ensure that all breakdowns and repairs that are assigned to you or you go to are left in a safe condition.
· Communicate with team members any breakdown information and timescales to the best of your knowledge.
Key requirements include:
· Multi-skilled maintenance engineer, with an HNC/ONC, NVQ Level 3 or equivalent.
· Ability to demonstrate proven track record of providing engineering solutions across a variety of machinery and equipment.
· Previous experience working within a fast paced FMCG environment. (Ideally food manufacturing)
· Good communication skills.
Location – Leicester / Derby / Loughborough / Melton Mowbray / Hinckly
multi skilled engineer / multi-skilled engineer / maintenance engineer / shift engineer / electrical engineer
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/77680346