Graduate Software Engineer
Exciting opportunity to work for a growing and expanding organisation who are a world leader within their marketplace. The role will see the Graduate Software Engineer working as part of a small Research & Development team working on software projects for collaborations with external partners and on internal projects contributing to the development of the next generation of the company's products.
The role offers an ideal environment for a Graduate Software Engineer who enjoys working within a fast-paced environment being involved with rapid prototyping of concept software to enable principles to be proven for exciting innovative technologies that will lead to growth within the business.
As the Graduate Software Engineer, your duties will include:
- Responsibility for delivering fast prototyping of software interfacing with hardware solutions for next-generation products
- Forming successful working relationships within the team and the wider engineering teams based within the company to understand customer needs
- Document and capture design history
- Feedback to the wider engineering team to explain work that has been undertaken after successfully completing feasibility work
- Meet face to face on occasion with external development partners within the U.K, Europe and the U.S.A to facilitate collaboration work
To be a successful Graduate Software Engineer you will have the following skills and experience:
- A degree level qualification in a relevant field (Software, Computer Games Development, Web Development, Electronics, Physics, etc.)
- Embedded Programming experience with C++ OR experience with OpenGL and Visual Studio
- Must be driven and able to complete tasks within allocated timescales while looking for new ways in which to develop solutions
- The ability and willingness to travel on occasion within the U.K, Europe and the U.S.A
In return, the Graduate Software Engineer will receive a competitive salary (dependent on experience) + pension, healthcare, etc.
If you wish to be considered for this role, please click on the apply button.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/77667239