Rent Adjustments Officer
HOURS: 18 per week (Wednesdays/Thursdays/Fridays)
CONTRACT TYPE/LENGTH: 9 month FTC
We're looking for an exceptional Rent Adjustments Officer to join our Rents team in Finance. In this role, you will work as part of a dedicated team and demonstrate a unified approach to delivering exceptional customer service. You will take a proactive approach to resolving queries quickly and to a satisfactory conclusion, representing the team in a positive manner.
As a key member of our team, you'll be responsible for accurate processing of rent account amendments on a timely basis, including charge changes, tenure changes, stair casing, purchase completions, bed count changes, balance transfers and date changes.
You'll be tasked with processing tenancy deletions and reinstatements as well as the application of rent sub account charges upon request. We'll also be relying on you to process debt write off/write on requests and application of goodwill and compensation adjustments.
You'll already have experience of dealing with internal and external customer enquiries via email, telephone and in person within service level agreement.
* A demonstrable commitment to achieving customer service excellence, together with strong communication skills (both verbal and written)
* GCSE's in Maths and English at grade C or above (or equivalent)
* Experience of working in a high volume transactional environment, working to tight timescales
* Strong investigatory skills
* Excellent IT skills, specifically Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook
* Good written and verbal communication skills
* Ability to work under own initiative to prioritise work and deliver to deadlines
* Acute attention to detail and strong administrative skills
If this sounds like an opportunity you'd be interested in, we look forward to hearing from you.
Closing Date: Thursday 23rd November at midday
Interviews will be held on Wednesday 29th November 2017
When applying please use Google Chrome
About Clarion Housing Group
Clarion Group formed in 2016, following the merger between two of the country's largest housing associations, Affinity Sutton and Circle Housing Group.
With over 125,000 homes we are the country's largest housing group.
We attract and connect people and experience across every aspect of housing.
We plan and build.
We support people and invest in creating platforms for thriving communities.
Clarion Housing Group is committed to having a diverse and inclusive workforce.