An exciting finance analyst role in Burnley has arisen at a leading company, to play a key role within their dynamic finance team. This is an exciting opportunity for an ambitious and driven candidate to work at a leading national company with an excellent reputation.
As a finance analyst, you will:
- Work with key stakeholders of the logistics process to understand the key metrics and KPIs.
- Develop existing reporting packs of business performance. Working with logistics stakeholders to understand trends and variances to budget and forecast
- Support routine month end review processes in understanding variances against forecast for logistics and associated areas.
- To highlight underperforming activities and support operational management to ensure that a performance plan is put in place.
- Support the delivery of the cost saving opportunities by building meaningful reporting to track the success of recommendations.
As a finance analyst you will have/be:
- Working towards a financial qualification (AAT, CIMA, etc) or be qualified.
- A financial background and strong technical skills.
- Good excel skills and the ability to pick up new systems quickly.
- Proficient in MS Office applications (particularly Excel) and experience using a finance system.
This position offers the chance to gain valuable experience and develop skills in a varied, challenging role. The company has an excellent reputation amongst clients and staff and is recognised as one of the leaders in their field. With excellent benefits and a competitive salary, this role is ideal for a motivated, enthusiastic candidate who is looking to progress in their career. The company is also committed to developing and training their people to the highest standards.
To apply or for more information, please contact:
Vanessa Lang at Robert Walters, on or call 01612407473.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/77675897