Team Manager (Digital Eagles)
Team Manager (Digital Eagles)
This role can be based anywhere throughout the United Kingdom
As a Barclays Team Manager (Digital Eagles), you will be passionate about putting colleagues, customers and clients at the centre of everything you do. You will act as a change agent to pioneer new ways of working, while stimulating cultural growth throughout the business. You will strive to radically improve the Client and Customer Experience (C&CE), to drive revenue growth across C&CE and Personal Corporate Banking (PCB), to eradicate the digital divide.
The Strategic Transformation function creates opportunities that both change what we do to help customers, clients and our communities and demonstrate how profoundly we need to change how we work, demonstrated through initiatives such as Eagle Labs, Digital Eagles and Cheque Transformation. The team serves as ambassadors of and advocates for the transformation of Barclays UK to internal and external stakeholders, making Barclays the most accessible and inclusive organisation in the UK.
As a Team Manager (Digital Eagles), your main responsibilities will involve:
* Leading and continuously developing a team of digital fabrication Engineers across the Eagle Labs, centring Barclays in the middle of a national ecosystem of makers, fabricators product design, design thinkers and digital educators
* Defining and delivering innovation by creative induction sessions, which demonstrate the societal and commercial benefits of digital fabrication, product design and design thinking
* Agreeing challenging performance and development objectives for all direct reports, providing regular feedback/coaching to ensure their maximum potential is achieved
* Defining and implementing a training programme for the Lab Engineer team, ensuring they have the skillset to deliver all relevant components of the Eagle Lab proposition
* Creating exceptional customer experiences through conducting industry research and networking, to ensure the Eagle Labs are adapting to new innovation, becoming the 'Go-To' experts
As a Team Manager (Digital Eagles), your skills and qualifications will include:
* A detailed understanding of how to run and grow a business
* The ability to lead and performance manage colleagues within the roles direct reporting line
* An understanding of the mechanics of digital fabrication and experience of working within a digital fabrication environment
* Detailed knowledge of emerging technologies and Barclays digital products and services
* Analytical skills used to measure on going performance, utilising available data to continuously improve service standards and the user experience
Our customers deserve the best. The same goes for our people. That's why at Barclays you'll receive a range of benefits including a competitive salary, flexible hours and all the tools, technology and support to help you become the very best you can be.
Everything we do is shaped by the five values of Respect, Integrity, Service, Excellence and Stewardship. The values inform the foundations of our relationships with customers and clients, but they also shape how we measure and reward the performance of our employees. Simply put, success is not just about what you achieve, but about how you achieve it.
Dynamic working gives everyone at Barclays the opportunity to integrate professional and personal lives, if you have a need for flexibility then please discuss this with the hiring manager.
At Barclays, we recruit based on merit and are committed to promoting diversity throughout our organisation.
We will consider applications from job share applicants
We encourage applicants to apply as early as possible in the recruitment period. Barclays recruitment periods can and may vary. We reserve the right to remove this advert during the recruitment process.