Oracle Database Administrator - DBA - PL/SQL - RAC - SQL
Oracle Database Administrator - Oracle DBA - Database Administrator - Oracle - DBA - UAT - Database - RDBMS - SQL*Net - PL/SQL - Linux - Enterprise Manager - Backup - Recovery - RAC - Clustering - Colchester - £45,000 required by a leading global provider based in Colchester, Essex area.
As an Oracle Database Administrator - Oracle DBA - Database Administrator you will be tasked to maintain the database environment specifically assigned within the local system area.
- As a Oracle Database Administrator you will be responsible for all database backup and recovery
- Monitor database performance and conduct performance tuning as necessary
- Oracle DBA will be responsible for multiple environments consisting of UAT and production database and releases
What I'm looking for:
- You will have experience with Oracle databases in maintenance, tuning, design and implementation
- As a Database Administrator it is essential that you have experience of Oracle 10, 11 and 12
- Experience and hands on use of RAC, Clustering, Enterprise Manager, and NetApp is advantageous
*Due to its central location, my client's offices are accessible by car from most places in; Braintree, Chelmsford, Ipswich and Basildon.*
So if you are an experienced Oracle Database Administrator - Oracle DBA - Database Administrator with experience of Oracle 10, 11 and 12 I would be very interested in hearing from you. In return for this set of Oracle database maintenance, tuning, design and implementation experience my client is looking to reward the successful candidate with a salary of up to £45,000, as well excellent benefits package that include Pension, Life Assurance, Cycle to Work Scheme and plenty of career progression!!!
We are currently recruiting for this Oracle Database Administrator - Oracle DBA role with immediate effect and considering all potential candidates immediately so, APPLY NOW!
Who is Reflex Computer Recruitment?
Reflex, established since 1990, is a successful independent IT Recruitment Consultancy. We are a proud member of the Recruitment and Employment Confederation (REC) and we strongly believe in ethical recruitment building long term relationships with both clients and candidates. We are ideally qualified to offer clients the best possible solution in fulfilling their computer personnel requirements; whether they are regional, national or international.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/77665286