Role: Support Analyst
Salary: £22000 to £30000 + benefits
My client is part of major blue chip organisation which provides software, systems and solutions into a specific professional sector.
A new position has become available for a Support Analyst to join the Support team based in Fareham
The Support Analyst will be responsible for assisting customers with handling questions and issues from customers in respect of the company?s own product?s and specifically being responsible for the support of the market leading legal time recording software.
The Support Analyst will be fully conversant with MS SQL databases and be able to run variety of scripts. The Support Analyst will also be responsible for third party applications that the business sells to the customer including Microsoft Office products
The Support Analyst will have the following regular activities and responsibilities:
- Logging calls to our support system
- Monitor the calls on the group queue
- To provide support for customers on time recording software.
- Provide support for the company?s Own IP products and other products as required.
- Resolve the issue where possible and liaising with QA and development where required.
- Ensure that where escalation is required this is highlighted to the Support Manager.
- Ensuring customers are called back in a timely manner and ensuring company SLA?s are achieved
- Ensure issues that are determined to be bugs are clearly documented and recorded on the development database.
- Identifying to the Line manager any trends that are occurring in the support calls
- To undertake any reasonable task or activity requested by the line manager
The Support Analyst will offer the following skills and experience to include:
- IT Qualifications ? preferable computing degree or appropriate experience in computing
- Knowledge of Microsoft Azure beneficial
- 2+ years? experience in SQL databases and queries
- Excellent troubleshooting
- Highly developed interpersonal skills
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written
- Ability to work under pressure with effective time management
- An ability work to tight deadlines
- Comfortable in a commercial environment
- Professional approach to work; appropriate personal presentation.
- Ability to nurture a positive image of company and to adhere and positively contribute to the company?s rules, regulations, processes, ethos and culture.
- Positive and professional attitude to work and colleagues within a highly demanding environment.
- Ability to work on own initiative
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959556016