Field Service Engineer
Location: Essex, Norfolk, Suffolk, London, Kent
An Excellent opportunity for a Field Service Engineer has arisen within a world leading field service company who specialise in the Medical industry. The successful Field Service Engineer will be working on state of the art equipment. As a Field Service Engineer you will work covering a patch in the south east which include the areas mentioned above. As part of a team of 8 Field Service Engineers you will be maintaining specialist equipment to the highest standard. Although you would be expected to have experience within this industry there will be ongoing training provided on a regular basis.
Skills required for the Maintenance Engineer:
- Previous experience as a Field Service Engineer is an advantage
- Working as a Field Service Engineer on both electrical and mechanical faults
- The successful Field Service Engineer will be multi skilled however must be strong in both areas
- The successful Field Service Engineer will ideally come from a Medical background
- Experience doing both pre-planned and reactive maintenance ideally as a Field Service Engineer
The Maintenance Engineer will benefit from:
- Unlimited overtime / earning potential
- Working on specialist equipment
- Working as part of a dedicated passionate team of engineers
- Working for a reputable company
Benefits: Company Vehicle, Fuel card, Work Phone, Laptop, Pension
Commutable: Essex, Norfolk, Suffolk, London, Kent
If you are interested in this role and feel that you have the right skills, then please click apply at the bottom of this advert.
For further details, contact Tia Bargery
As a registered candidate with Pioneer Selection Ltd, you automatically become eligible for our referral scheme.
You will receive £250 for every candidate we place in permanent employment who has been recommended by you. Terms and Conditions apply please see our website for further details.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/77694153