Installation Engineer - Security Systems
Installation Engineer / Security Systems / Security Installation Engineer / CCTV Engineer
Installation Engineers with experience installing security systems (access control, door entry, intruder alarms and CCTV), a Full UK Driving Licence and a CSCS / ECS card are needed for our client, a rising home automation company based in Enfield.
Due to their successful growth, they are looking for Installation Engineers to install security systems for their customers. You will be covering the Greater London area.
You should have experience in most of the following systems:
- Access Control - Paxton
- Door Entry - Comelit, Fermax, Btchino
- Intruder - Texecom, Visionic Powermax, Pyronix Enforcer, Castle, Gardtec, Scantronic, Menvier
- CCTV - HikVison, Samsung, Genie, Pelco
Skills / Requirements:
- Full UK Driving Licence
- Prepared to travel within the M25 and surrounding areas
- Able to pass a CRB / DBS check and full security screening for the security industry
- Must be a holder of a CSCS or ECS card
- IP CCTV knowledge essential
- Excellent communication skills
- Hard working, professional and a positive attitude
- Able to work under pressure, and flexible and responsive to challenges
- Well organised and excellent time management
- Able to work independently or as part of a team
- Self-motivated with the ability to work with minimal supervision
- Technically minded
- Salary negotiable (dependent on experience)
- Overtime and expenses (time and half paid after hours)
- 20 days annual leave plus bank holidays plus accrue more with long service
- Pension scheme
- Company vehicle, mobile phone and laptop
- Comprehensive training
- Occasional team building events
Working hours 8am - 5pm. Callout 1 in 4, paid standby.
If you are highly motivated and looking for a progressive company where there is great opportunity for growth and new skill sets, this may be just the place for you!
If this sounds of interest, click the APPLY button below now.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/77692653