Are you looking for a Business Trainer Job Opportunity?
Webhelp UK has an exciting opportunity to join our Operational Training team as Business Trainer, offering a salary of £17,565 plus excellent benefits package.
Your New Company
As one of the UK's fastest growing customer experience outsourcers, Webhelp is leading the way in an ever-changing world of communications. We're always looking to bring people on board who understand the importance leading by example, putting the customer first, and who want to join the team to deliver the best customer service in the country.
Your New Role
Reporting to the Training Manager you will play a central role within the business, providing links between the client, live operation and the academy, ensuring that appropriate and fit for purpose learning needs are identified and delivered.
What You Will Do
- Support the L&D Business Partner in leading, inspiring, managing and developing both Business and Accredited Trainers
- Deliver training at the highest level when required and where appropriate
- Observe and feedback all delivering trainers on an on-going basis
- Deliver train the trainers where appropriate and when required
- Design, build and evaluate training material
- Support the L&D Business Partner in managing key internal and external stakeholder relationships to better the overall learning experience
- Complete Training Reports for the business as required
What You Will Need To Succeed
- Ability to multi-task and work on own initiative, and delegate decision making where appropriate.
- In-depth knowledge of contact centre practices and technology with sound written, oral, influencing and communication skills
- Previous experience of managing a training and development or similar function at a grass roots level
- Experience of managing budgets, delivering training, management, motivation, development and welfare of staff
- Proven leader of large teams of people and management skills gained in a customer-focused environment
- Understanding of business planning and experience of objective setting to ensure that business plans are delivered
- Results focused and committed to the values surrounding outstanding service delivery through effective people management
What You Will Get In Return
A competitive salary plus benefits package including employee discounts & reward scheme, childcare vouchers and bonus opportunity. We also offer great progression opportunities, plus a generous holiday allowance.
What You Need To Do Now
If you feel you have the skills and experience to match the profile for this role click 'Apply' now we would love to hear from you.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/77665364