Multi Skilled Engineer
Position: Multi-Skilled Maintenance Engineer
Location: Huntingdon, Cambridgeshire
Salary: Circa £35k
My client is an established and expanding FMCG company who are looking to build on their reputation for quality and increase their customer base further by adding a multi-skilled maintenance engineer to their workforce, to help support their long term growth.
As part of the engineering team, your duties would include:
- Preventative maintenance on machines and equipment
- Responding to emergency machine break downs throughout the plant
- Involvement with new design, installation and movements of existing machines
- Overhaul and repair of machines and equipment
- Ensuring machines and equipment on site are safe, working efficiently and fit for purpose.
- Ensuring all work is carried out within Health and Safety legislation.
As an ideal candidate you should have recognised engineering accreditation, mechanical and electrical. Ideally you will be electrically bias and have good mechanical skills and experience, with good communication / presentation skills and able to operate on your own initiative. A good understanding of operational and engineering KPI's and an ability to work with low level supervision is also required. Ideally you would have a positive approach and be someone who strives for high levels of personal achievement, is open to personal development and training opportunities and who works comfortable within a team with innovative ideas and solutions to problems.
For more information, please contact Ben Farrer on 01733 391515.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/77677529