Junior AV Technician
Swanstaff Recruitment is an award winning agency working on behalf of its prestigious client in bespoke and standardized audio-visual solutions sector who is currently looking for an experienced Junior AV Technician. The role is full time and permanent offering an excellent salary package .This is an exciting and unique opportunity.
To provide technical support to all clients throughout the building, your role will be to facilitate correct preparation, implementation and operation of all aspects of all audio visual, video conference, display and presentation technologies.
Key responsibilities and duties of the post holder:
- Presentation support of internal events.
- Working within an event environment
- To oversee the operation of Presentation and Video Conference Systems and associated electronics
- General IT skills - all Microsoft programs including PowerPoint
- To maintain a smart appearance at all times and to react to urgent situations in a
- Ensure internal administration is kept up-to-date
- To deputise for any other role within the department when required.
Key skills required by the post holder:
- Excellent communicator both verbal and written
- High quality customer service skills.
- Adaptable to various clients' needs and their AV systems and technologies.
- Ability to work on own initiative and be fully autonomous.
- Good technical Knowledge of AV systems and ability to carry out first line maintenance
- Equipment configuration and set-up
- Fault diagnosis and rectification
- Strong IT skills
- Knowledge of touch screen and control technology.
Successful applicants will receive benefits package, including generous pension scheme, free car park and rewarding working environment.
Apply now or call Tom Kurczab in our Dartford branch!
EMPOWERING PEOPLE WITH OPPORTUNITIES
Swanstaff Recruitment is an equal employment company.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/77674162