Financial Analyst - Social Healthcare & Housing sector £20,000 - 33,00
We're on the hunt for a bright an ambitious Financial Analyst with the skills and experience to add to our client's existing friendly and well established finance team.
Guaranteed career progression opportunities and personal development available to have you grow within your role and become invaluable to your team.
A social Housing and Healthcare hybrid Group with an approximate £250m turnover and an expected 800+ additional employees joining the company over the next 12 months.
Awesome career progression, friendly and dynamic senior management team with an awesome team of colleagues in every department.
The role of a Financial Analyst
Working closely with the Finance Director - You will be responsible for monitoring group wide data and creating reports for the Finance Director.
The day to day
- Creating detailed reports using Excel (skills required vlookups, pivot tables etc)
- Financial modeling and reporting
- Debtors and Creditors reporting
- Cashflow management for multiple companies within the group
- Budget & forecasting tools and consolidation
- Reconciliation of bank accounts
- Primarily working with SAGE50
Salary & Job specifics
- Monday to Friday
- 0900 - 1700 Hours of work,
- Full-time, permanent contract
- £20,000 - 33,000 starting salary (could be more depending on experience)
- Guaranteed career progression with 100's of vacancies expected and exposure to the group owners and a rewarding senior management team
Skills and experience
- Finalist or Part Qualified Accountant
- Advanced Excel skills (vlookups, pivot tables etc)
- Must have strong communication skills (verbal and written)
- SAGE50 experience
- Ideally experienced dealing with multiple companies/accounts at the same time
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/77661511