Excellent earning potential
Market leading employee benefits
There has never been a more exciting time to become part of Lookers. We are proud to have recently been voted one of the UK's Top Employers and looking after both our people and our customers is at the heart of everything we do.
About the role
You role as a Parts Advisor based at our busy showroom in Bishops Stortford will be to ensure that all parts orders are efficiently and accurately processed and that all stock purchase records are correctly maintained. You will also ensure that all company policies and procedures are adhered to at all times.
- Ensure that all customers at retail and workshop areas are dealt with quickly and efficiently and that all orders are processed on the same day.
- Complete all administrative functions in an accurate and timely manner.
- Achieves sales by promoting Parts and associated promotions to potential customers.
- Communicate and logs any discrepancies of stock with the Parts Manager
- Actively supports company policy and best practice in the area of security, with particular emphasis on the protection of sensitive customer information.
- Communicate and work closely with other departments and as part of the parts team
What we're looking for:
- Must have experience gained from within the motor trade of working within a parts department
- Experience gained from within the Volkswagen group is desirable
- Works together with colleagues to support the achievement of increased profit and sales.
- Committed to achieving excellent customer relations and ensuring that customer's expectations are met if not exceeded.
- Excellent verbal and written skills and will excel in both telesales and customer facing roles.
- Demonstrates meticulous attention to detail and accurate record-keeping
- A full and valid UK driving license.
In recognition of the hard work, flexibility and commitment of our people we have recently introduced a new and improved industry leading benefits package. This includes competitive basic salaries, enhanced holidays that increase with service, critical illness cover after 2 years, one year fully paid maternity leave for women and for some roles a company car and high earning potential through commission or bonus.
As well as working with a great bunch of people you can also benefit from ongoing development with investment in specific brand and management training and the opportunity of a long term career path with one of the UK's Top Employers 2017.
If your application is successful we will conduct relevant employment checks prior to you starting with us. Depending on the role, these could include us verifying your recent employment, address and credit history. We may also conduct a criminal record check and a driving licence check.
Please note: We will close vacancies once the required quality or number of applications has been received.