Assessor - Advertising and Labelling Regulation
Codes of Practice Assessor - Advertising and labelling regulation
Based in Central London
Competitive salary and generous benefits
A role with the UK trade association which represents the manufacturers of branded over-the-counter medicines, self-care medical devices and food supplements. Established in 1919, the association has a long and distinguished track record as the industry self-regulatory body ensuring balanced and responsible marketing of self-care products. This includes checking member companies' advertising to ensure it is responsible and not misleading, maintaining a fair and positive regulatory environment that encourages product innovation, and promoting the contribution that self-medication can make to people's health.
Reporting to the Advertising Services Manager, the Codes of Practice Assessor will act as an advertising and labelling regulation advisor for over the counter medicines, substance based self-care medical devices and food supplements products, supporting members to produce effective, responsible advertising. This includes assessing, advising and approving advertising copy submissions, finding creative solutions in claims development and problem resolution, developing and delivering training.
The role involves some travel (for meetings and training).
Qualifications and Experience
- Graduate (biology background is not essential but can be an advantage)
- Experience with advising, advertising or regulation all an advantage
- Experience in a sales marketing environment for OTC medicines and/or food supplements an advantage
- Experience in evidence assessment is not essential but can be an advantage
What we're looking for in this role
- Service orientated team player with a keen interest in advertising
- Analytical approach with good attention to detail
- Good organisational, planning and prioritising skills
- Excellent work under pressure in a deadline driven job
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with and the ability to present complex information persuasively and tactfully
- Able to deal with a range of stakeholders in a professional and polite manner
How to apply
Send your CV and cover letter explaining why you would like to be considered for this role.
Closing date for applications 1 December 2017
By applying for this role, your details will be sent to Ortolan People, who are acting as consultants for the hiring company. Ortolan People are engaged to provide recruitment support in processing applications. We will endeavour to respond to all applicants within three working days. Occasionally for roles with a very high volume of applicants, this may not be possible.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/77688469