SEO Executive - Huddersfield
Role: SEO Executive
Hours:Full Time, Monday - Friday (8:45am-5:15pm)
An exciting opportunity has arisen to join The Dining Club Group who are the fast growing owner of the UK’s leading discount dining clubs. Tastecard, Gourmet Society and Hi-Life are membership subscription services giving members 50% off, 2 for 1 discounts or 20% of the total bill at over 10,000 restaurants; including top chains such as PizzaExpress, ASK Italian, Café Rouge, Strada and Zizzi.
You will be reporting directly to the Senior Marketing Manager and working alongside a strong Marketing Team, who successfully operate across all online marketing disciplines including email, SEO, web and mobile, app and social media.
In joining one of the fastest growing companies in the UK, you will play a crucial role in creating both tastecard, Gourmet Society and Hi-Life SEO optimised restaurant content across web and mobile. Increasing brand awareness and gaining traffic through effective SEO copy writing, keyword targeting, improving and maintaining SERPs.
The successful candidate will be enthusiastic, creative and passionate, who can create both new engaging SEO content and have the ability to optimise existing content effectively to meet SEO best practise.
You will be responsible for maximising the SEO channel traffic, and working with the marketing team to convert search clicks into profitable conversions.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Creating new restaurant website pages including all content, copy writing and image selection, adhering to the overriding SEO strategy.
- Liaising with the restaurant partnerships team to ensure all restaurant details and tastecard/GS offer are correct.
- You’ll work with the online, email and social media teams to promote our partner restaurants, identifying restaurants for blogger opportunities.
- Build a relationship with the web development team to make changes and improvements to the CMS.
- Management of restaurant reviews on the tastecard and Gourmet Society website.
- Data driven investigation and analysis on link acquisition, site performance, accessibility and site architecture using webmaster tools.
- Providing daily, weekly and monthly SEO performance (SERPS, traffic and conversions) and trend data analysis.
- Demonstrate a high level of organisational skills and attention to detail, with the ability to multi-task.
- Be adaptable to the needs of the business, identifying SEO opportunities and errors, providing insights to assist in the maintenance and growth SEO.
- Develop the understanding of the importance of SEO to the wider sales, customer service and senior management team.
- Ensure compliance at all times with company information and security policies in line with the ISO 27001 standard and GDPR standard
The ideal candidate will possess the following skills:
- Expert copy writing skills, with a keen interest in SEO optimisation and the KPIs that measure the SEO channel performance
- Use of a Content Management Systems, and Google Analytics.
- Experience with Google Analytics, Webmaster Tools and SEO Moz, however not essential
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/77691651