Technical Safety Engineer
Safety Engineer - Avionic Systems
Systems Safety , Product Safety, FTA , FMECA , Hazard Analysis, Reliability Safety
Location - Hampshire, nr Portsmouth
A brilliant permanent opportunity for a talented and proven technical Safety Engineer to join a world leading , high tech systems engineering company on the Hampshire coast.
A varied role , which will see you involved in relevant analysis work (FTA , FMECA , Hazard analysis, reliability analysis), with the ability to evolve into a true expert in your field, so you will be seen internally as the SME for Technical Safety Engineering across the multi-disciplined departments.
Safety Engineer - skills and experience required :
- Proven expertise of technical safety engineering within a relevant safety-critical engineering sector - aerospace/avionics, defence, rail , or some medical devices
- Experienced using analysis techniques incl FTA, FMECA, Hazard Analysis
- Good experience of technical documentation
- An awareness of electrical, electronic, electro-mechanical engineering processes, including review and understand technical drawings.
- Knowledge in RAMS processes and standards - ideally Mil / Def-STAN
- Excellent communication skills as you will be regularly liaising with both internal and external stakeholders.
Please note we can also consider a Part Timer to fill this role - although we would need a more experienced/proven Safety Specialist.
This is a true global engineering brand, if you are a Safety Engineer, genuinely considering a permanent career opportunity, then do not hesitate to apply !
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/77618091