Technical Sales Engineer
Morson International are currently recruiting for a Technical Sales Engineer in the Birmingham area. This is an opportunity to join a leading manufacturer who operate in the Aerospace, Defence, Automotive and Rail industries.
The responsibilities will include include:
- Develop, manage and maintain specific customer relationships on a daily basis
- Identify and develop new customers & opportunities
- Develop and present business strategy & customer engagement plan
- Identify and develop service & technology opportunities
- Involvement & Input on commercial negotiation support
- Manage and maintain BD pipeline reporting (customer / programme specific)
- Accountable for product line growth to meet identified business targets
- Understand market dynamics and predict trends and future customer requirements
- Manage the customers RFQ's through the organisation to submission, negotiation and award
- Preparation and ownership of specific sections of the rolling 12 month and 10 year business strategy plan
We are looking a proven background in a sales/engineering environment, ideally with experience in the Aerospace sector. You will be able to lead successful negotiations at a senior level involving both technical and commercial issues.
You will be able to communicate effectively at all levels internally and externally and have the ability to manage internal issues and efficiently interface with the customer.
UK and international travel required as part of this role.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/77672866