Qualified and experienced Recruitment Trainer required on a national basis based working from home
Salary - £30,000 plus mileage plus paid from home and an excellent benefits package
If you’re an experienced Recruitment Trainer within Recruitment Agency market and able to deliver different recruitment training programmes, we need to speak to you!
New Way Recruitment Services are currently looking to recruit an experienced Recruitment Trainer to work for a National Training Provider working on a national basis based working from home.
The ideal candidate will have experience of in-house recruitment delivery experience and have also worked as a Senior Recruitment Consultant or Branch Manager level and delivered accredited and non-accredited recruitment training.
You will carry out assessment, ensuring a consistent approach to assessment in line with Awarding Organisations’ requirements across the recruitment sector and development and the delivery of product and materials in this discipline.
- You will support the development of a robust training plan
- Managing an ongoing training needs analysis program, enabling growth and capability to contribute to the businesses
- You will support the design, development and writing of training material to support key objectives
- To carry out effective initial delivery and assessment with all potential learners, ensuring they enrol on the appropriate programme
- To conduct the sign-up meeting, preparing all appropriate paperwork
- To carry out Health & Safety vetting and monitoring visits at all your employers’ premises
- To provide guidance and tuition
- To co-ordinate appointments in time efficient manner
- To ensure learners’ outcomes are achieved on time
- To deal with learner or employer queries efficiently and professionally
- Occupational competence in Recruitment
- Full Driving Licence
- CAVA / A1 Qualification
- PTLLS or equivalent teaching qualification
- Level 3 Sales or Recruitment
- Private Healthcare
- Online shopping vouchers
- Private Medical Insurance
- .40p per mile (mileage) paid from home
- 25 days holidays plus bank holidays
- Salary up to £30,000
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/77659336