Internal Systems / IT Trainee
This very successful local company is looking for a trainee to join their IT Support team. There is a salary of up to £16,000, great prospects and benefits that include 21 days holiday that increase over time, a pension, childcare vouchers, social club membership and excellent working conditions.
About the company:
With 20 years successful trading, the company has sites around the Bolton area. They deal with a large customer base across the UK and have built an excellent reputation with their customers. They offer superb working conditions and excellent opportunities for staff development along with great benefits.
About the role:
Working as part of the IT support team you will be learning and developing IT support skills. Duties will include:
- Providing general support across both infrastructure and software platforms
- 1st line support for reported issues
- Maintaining and enhancing the company infrastructure including pc's, printers and network
- Setting up new users on the system
- Processing daily routines and processes
- Investigating and fixing bugs within software applications
- Carrying out minor software development projects
- Understanding and using MS-SQL server
Skills and Experience required:
The ideal candidate will have a passion for a career in IT or previous experience in an IT role and be keen to develop their career. You will have strong skills in Word and Excel. You will have a minimum of 5 GCSE Grade A-C (or equivalent) including ICT, English and Maths. A degree would be beneficial but is not essential.
About the Benefits:
• A salary of £14,000 to £16,000 depending on experience
• 21 days holiday plus bank holidays, increasing over time to 28 days
• Support to study level 3 IT apprenticeship
• Pension scheme
• Childcare vouchers
• Free parking
• Excellent prospects
If this sounds like a Trainee IT role you would LOVE please email your CV today
We aim to respond to all successful applications within 2 days. If you haven't been contacted within 2 days your application has been unsuccessful and your details will not be held. Please check our Website and apply directly for any other suitable positions you see. We apologise that we are unable to contact everyone in person and thank you for your interest.
Are you on Facebook? Consider following our Facebook page as this is the first place where we post the most up to date vacancies, along with CV tips, interview techniques and so much more. Check us out on Facebook.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/77633080