Graduate Credit Controller
Graduate Credit Controller
Are you motivated by the idea of a career within finance? Are you looking for that first or second role to propel you onto the career path you desire? If so, this could well be the role for you. Credit control is a unique and vital position within a finance function, delightfully blending data analysis, reporting and customer interaction to ensure the business stays on track.
We are the one of the largest and fastest growing software companies in the UK and we currently have an exciting opportunity for a forward thinking and driven individual to join us in our Credit Control function.
We look to recruit talent, rather than experience and provide a personal development programme for each and every candidate.
The Team and Role
An opportunity has arisen to join our Credit Control department based within our Group Head Office in Datchet.
Sitting within the wider finance function, you'll be joining a medium sized credit control team and will be helping to ensure prompt customer payments and chasing outstanding debt.
- Managing a finance ledger of 500+ live accounts
- Responsible for the regular chasing of overdue invoices by phone and email
- To be able to keep accurate records of each contact with customers
- Be able to work unsupervised, and show high levels on initiative when dealing with customers / internal processes
- Working with Excel at intermediate level
- Accurate weekly / monthly cash collection forecasting
- Accurate cash allocation skills
- To be able to liaise with various internal departments and customers ensuring invoices are paid whilst be aware of commercial relationship.
We would like you to have:
- The ability to work to deadlines
- Excellent communication skills - written and verbal
- Natural problem solving ability
- Drive & commitment
- Tenacity and resilience
Join the A Team
Does this sound like the kind of role you are looking for? If you are keen to join an organisation that is going through an exciting growth period at the moment then please apply via the link above. Some of our Key Benefits are:
- Excellent benefits from day one: contributory pension, life insurance, income protection insurance, childcare voucher salary sacrifice, cycle to work scheme, and employee assistance programme
- 25 days holidays
- Special focus on training and development with the opportunity to excel your career from our internal Talent Development Team
- Be part of an organisation that has recently been ranked by Deloitte in the Top 50 fastest growing tech Companies
- On Site Cafe, Sports Facilities, Gym & Pool/Hockey Table
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959558883