Infrastructure Tower Lead/Lead Deal Architect/Solution Manager
Infrastructure Tower Lead/Lead Deal Architect/Solution Manager is urgently required by our Global IT Services Client for a rolling 3-month contract to be based in London, Bracknell or Solihull.
As a Tower Lead the candidate will work with the Lead Solution Architect and be responsible for producing solutions designs that meet customers' requirements, support the end to end solution, are aligned to the win strategy and are recognised as cost competitive for a Managed Infrastructure Services. Accountability includes that services / solutions produced can be delivered as designed, are suited for future standardisation and related risks are understood.
We are looking for candidates with strong Infrastructure strategy backgrounds:
- Datacentres (inc. migration), Linux, Journey to the cloud, storage, windows, security
- End User Technologies (Desktop/Service Desk etc)
Responsibilities will include:
- Solution & technical lead for IT outsourcing deals, from initial bidding, through to contract negotiations & transition into service
- Leading teams for ongoing managed service opportunities.
- Responsible for solutions to large scale customers
- Sales cycle - turning customer visions into a reality
- Working for large organisation in a complex/political environment
This is an urgent role; please apply as soon as possible if you would like to be considered.
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/77669817