JUNIOR BUSINESS ANALYST- TRADED CREDIT RISK
Junior Business Analyst/Traded Credit Risk
Traded Credit Risk, Business Analyst, Banking, Financial Services, Credit Risk, Basel ll & lll
Canary Wharf, London
£250 - £300 per day
A Senior Business Analyst is required for my Global Financial Services client for an initial 6 months contract. The role is based in London (Canary Wharf), working closely with Risk Managers and Risk Controllers to ensure smooth delivery of complex projects and workstreams. As part of the Traded Risk Management and Control function, the Traded Credit Risk Engineering team is responsible for the successful implementation of strategic applications as well as BAU project activities to ensure the highest level of data quality and integrity for Risk Management and to comply with Regulatory commitments.
This requirement is Support the bank to introduce new regulations that need to be implemented in 2018, Efficiency improvement of existing fragmented and manual systems and Global consistency and improved control framework.
ESSENTIAL TECHINCAL EXPERIENCE REQUIRED
· Detailed knowledge on trading business & products, risk methodology and regulatory framework. Specifically expertise in Interest Rate products, Credit risks, trade characteristics and hedging strategies
· High degree of understanding of Traded Credit Risk terminology and concepts - exposure calculation approaches, Traded Risk Internal Controls framework, Basel II & III
· Capable of exposure regression analysis and explaining differences between production exposure and target system generated exposure, through breakdown of variables
· Experience in documenting requirements, validating functional specifications, drafting testing approach plans and user acceptance test cases
· Able to understand and document processes using data flow diagrams
· Experience in risk system development cycles and working with Risk Technology departments.
· Strong ability to understand and use complex systems and take a logical and constructive approach to investigating and communicating system problems
· High level of expertise in Excel & Access (VBA level), SQL, PowerPoint, Visio
DESIRABLE TECHNICAL EXPERIENCE
· Experience in working with the following departments in a large financial organisation; Risk Management, Product Control, Group Audit, Regulators
· Database design/knowledge
In the first instance please submit your CV.
Reed Specialist Recruitment is an Employment Agency and an Employment Business for permanent and temporary recruitment. In response to your application Reed will contact you by phone, email or SMS to discuss it and related opportunities. You can opt out at any time using the links provided.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959552503