Method Development & Validation Analyst
Method Development and Validation Analyst-Hertfordshire- c£26,000
A leading pharmaceutical and life science company, based in Hertfordshire, are looking for a method development and validation analyst to join their site.
The individual will be responsible for Method Development and Method Validation Projects. You will perform testing activities in relation to method validation and technical transfer activities. You will execute validation, operation, maintenance, calibration and troubleshooting of equipment.
Key Skills and Competencies required:
- Responsibility for laboratory compliance to applicable GMP regulations.
- Demonstrates a good understanding if ICH guidelines.
- Ability to make decisions, to define problems, collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions.
- The ability to prioritise and manage the QC laboratory work load, be able to manage shifting priorities based on critical deadlines so that production needs are always met.
The ideal candidate will possess:
- A third level degree qualification in a scientific/technical discipline
- Good computer skills particularly in Microsoft Office, Word and Excel
- Experience with GC, HPLC and Wet Chemistry.
To apply for the role please send your CV , or call James Rafter on 023 92 322 377.
STR Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/77679952