Senior Visual Merchandiser (Wholesale)
Britishness, family values, colour and humour make us stand out from the crowd.
Established in the fields of Great Britain nearly three decades ago, Joules is a multichannel premium worldwide family lifestyle brand with a large and loyal customer base.
Due to continued success with our Wholesale partners in the UK and International markets we are now looking for a Senior Visual Merchandiser to join Joules to manage the Wholesale Visual Merchandising team and ensure that sales are maximised through effective and consistent store design and visual merchandising.
Purpose of the role:-
Responsibilities will include creating, planning and implementing the visual communication strategy for all wholesale stores in line with all products, marketing and operating plans and making sure that it has the customer at the heart of everything we do. You will also take responsibility for developing, planning and managing the work schedules to ensure that all Visual Merchandisers achieve their deadlines.
What we are looking for:-
- Previous experience of working with Wholesale partners
- Demonstrable experience of working with KPIs and sales and performance targets
- Experience of leading, coaching and managing teams, recruitment and training
- Development and performance/disciplinary management
- Management level experience of operational, stock, IT and cash management systems and preferably click and collect in store processes
- Proven experience of how marketing and commercial awareness can develop business potential
- Accurate and excellent standards of written and verbal communication
- Influencing, problem solving and decision making skills
- Excellent planning and organisation skills with a high level of attention to detail
What we offer:-
- 31 days Annual Leave (includes bank holidays)
- Company car
- Holiday Purchase Scheme
- 50% clothing employee discount
- Annual Clothing Allowance
- A full list can be found here http://bit.ly/joulesrb
This is an amazing opportunity for the right individual to add value to one of the UK’s fastest growing, lifestyle brands, so if you do not want to miss out on being part of something special – click ‘Apply Now’.
This job was originally posted as www.retailchoice.com/job/77670183