Health and Social Care Level 2-5 Assessor/Tutor
- Full Time
Assessor - Health & Social Care Level 2-5 Remote, field based.
Location - Remote, field based delivery of learners covering the following areas of London.
Purpose of the role
Responsible for working remotely with work based learners, delivering all aspects of the apprenticeship framework to successful completion of the qualification, through our ways of working and behaviours. This role focuses on working with work-based learners wither on a one-to-one or group basis, remotely delivering theory and practical aspects of the Advanced Apprenticeship frameworks in Level 5 Health and Social Care (Adults).
Assessor - Health & Social Care Level 2-5 Remote, field based
- Coach all learners through their qualification remotely, adhering to the standards and timelines of the apprenticeship program to ensure consistency and fairness
- Deliver a set of balanced KPI's in line with Company expectations
- Operate within the 8 week framework to maintain operational delivery consistency across the Company
- Ensure all learners experience quality standards in line with Company and Ofsted guidelines
- Maintain and enhance relationships with business support teams to support the delivery of the sector plan
- Maintain and enhance relationships with existing learner and clients assuring the compnaies brand is synonymous with and recognised for quality of service
- Maximise remote learning methods, ensuring consistent learner progression takes place with each remote learning session
- Work closely with aligned quality auditor to ensure your teaching practices are outstanding against Ofsted and standards
- Work closely with Area Managers, Regional Trainers and IQA's to coordinate learner observational visits
- Deliver group webinars and facilitate discussions and content remotely and via the companies platform
- Ensure CPD reflects Company and industry requirements and you take full accountability of your personal CPD
- To be a vocational expert within the designated sector
- Contribute to ad hoc cross sector/function projects to support the delivery of the companies strategic plan
- Role model the organisation's values and behaviours
Assessor - Health & Social Care Level 2-5
Key Performance Indicators'
- Caseload Level of 40+
- Success Rates at budgeted level
- PPED over 30 days at budgeted level
- Referrals at budgeted level
- Critical learners at budgeted level
- Zero day leavers
- Living and demonstrating the companies Values
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/77684387