On-site Service Engineer
Swanstaff Recruitment is an award winning agency working on behalf of its prestigious client in bespoke and standardized audio-visual solutions sector who is currently looking for an experiencedOn-site Service Engineer. The role is full time and 6 months initial contract witha view going permanent,offering an excellent salary package .This is an exciting and unique opportunity.
As an experienced engineer with a passion for AV, you are a confident and self-motivated individual who provides great customer service. With your enthusiasm and great multitasking skills, you will ensure tasks are completed within the agreed deadlines
Main Purpose of Position
You will provide onsite support and engineering services within the museum space to include troubleshooting, fault resolution and the installation and maintenance of electronic communication systems including but not limited to interactive audio visual, projection and display, pro audio, media playback devices, video, stage lighting, specialist exhibit technologies, paging, intercom, control, networks, IP, PC and CCTV.
Key Responsibilities and Duties
- Manage and execute the preparation and maintenance of specialist audio visual displays, interactive and special effect exhibits to ensure there is no disruption or negative impact to the visitor experience - ensuring there is no down time during visitor opening hours and providing a key liaison interface between various internal departments.
- Provide technical assistance and advise during the installation and operation of any new exhibits, displays and events.
- To be responsible for the ready for business, cleanliness, general maintenance and health and safety of all exhibitions / experiences at the supported client site - liaising with associated departments where appropriate and ensuring all necessary consumables are ordered, allocated and deployed as required.
- Ensure electrical/safety compliance with all relevant statutory regulations and requirements in relation to the interactive exhibitions
What Experience, Skills and Attributes you will need to be successful?
- The site is open to the public 6 days a week with major maintenance and engineering works to be conducted outside opening hours. The candidate must have the flexibility to work a 40-hour 7 day rotating shift pattern including weekends.
- Can work on own initiative, accept accountability and able to work to the highest quality standards with a high attention to detail.
- Can manage multiple tasks simultaneously with the ability to demonstrate planning, organising and strong financial awareness, implementing skills which ensure the successful completion of a project or job by a specific due date and time.
- Represent the company in a professional manner on its customers' sites.
- A formal AV qualification or equivalent is desirable and a recognised qualification in electronic engineering or equivalent combination of education and related field experience.
Successful applicants will receive benefits package, including generous pension scheme, free car park and rewarding working environment.
Apply now or call Tom Kurczab in our Dartford branch!
EMPOWERING PEOPLE WITH OPPORTUNITIES
Swanstaff Recruitment is an equal employment company.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/77674358