Swanstaff Recruitment is an award winning agency working on behalf of its prestigious client in IT solutions service sector who is currently looking for an experienced Web Designer. The role is full time, permanent and offering an excellent salary package .This is an exciting and unique opportunity.
As a developer, you will be required to support the existing team, applying yourself to the full project lifecycle from analysis and specification through to system architecture, development and ultimate delivery of successful projects
Key Responsibilities and Duties
- Working with the Head of Web Design providing additional creative resource within the Web Design and Development team.
- Supporting and/or leading on the design element of client projects creating and presenting your ideas and producing beautiful site designs.
- Contributing to the creation of marketing materials for the whole of ITRM.
- Taking client requirements and developing these with the use of wireframes and style boards through to visual concepts and final proofs.
- Providing an additional 'think tank' to brainstorm and develop creative ideas for both client and ITRM projects.
- Carrying out and supporting the HTML build of approved designs into site templates for integration into client applications
What Experience, Skills and Attributes you will need to be successful?
- have 2-3 years commercial experience
- have a solid portfolio of digital based design work
- demonstrate a strong consideration to the user experience when designing websites and user interfaces
- be confident in using Adobe Creative Suite (Especially Photoshop & Illustrator)
- have a solid understanding of core design principles
- have a solid understanding of designing for the web across multiple devices from mobile to desktop browser and everything in between
- be confident to brainstorm and try new ideas
- have a high attention to detail
Ideally you will:
- have experience of using Sketch App and Inivision
- have 3+ years experience of writing HTML & CSS
- have 2+ years experience building websites using a "mobile first" approach
You will stand apart from the competition if you have:
- experience building your CSS through SASS
- experience working with NPM, Bower, Gulp
- a strong understanding of best practices in web page construction, i.e. a drive to build fast loading flexible front end code
Successful applicants will receive benefits package, including generous pension scheme, free car park and rewarding working environment.
Apply now or call Tom Kurczab in our Dartford branch!
EMPOWERING PEOPLE WITH OPPORTUNITIES
Swanstaff Recruitment is an equal employment company.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/77674209