RGN - Ledbury
Pure Healthcare are looking for an RGN to work in an ABI unit in Ledbury.
This ABI unit is a specialist acquired brain injury care centre providing cost effective quality accommodation for adults aged 18 – 65 seeking short or long stay services.
You will be required to work 36 hours per week on a day shift and will be offered a pay rate of £16.00 per hour.
* Adhering to all procedures and policies, included but not limited to Safeguarding, Incident Reporting, Risk Assessment and Care Plans
* To identify and respect individual needs and abilities in order to provide appropriate social care for residents on a one to one basis and in small groups.
* Managing the day to day delivery of services by ensuring that: care, nursing, catering, and domestic staff are allocated and supervised effectively and efficiently, including emergency cover
* Care plans are implemented, monitored and updated monthly
* Providing formal supervision to nominated members of staff, reviewing work performance and identifying individual training needs
* Maintain control of drugs in accordance with agreed policy and Nursing & Midwifery Council guidelines
* Preparing and running induction programmes for new members of staff
* To keep up to date with all aspects of nursing care and to proactively participate in Staff meetings
To apply for this role please call Sam Howard on 01604 928069 or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org