Embedded Software Engineer - Bristol
Embedded Software Engineer
£30k - £60k plus benefits
Superb opportunity in central Bristol for a skilled Embedded Software Engineer to join an established company with huge growth plans. This role could suit an established Embedded Engineer with 4yrs plus expertise or a very bright graduate.
The successful Embedded Engineer will join a growing team developing embedded software products for the audio / acoustics market. This involves a large range of different application areas including Ethernet, UART, SPI, I2C, I2S.
Applicants must have strong academics and the following skills depending on experience, but should ideally include:
* Application design and development for embedded microprocessors
* Strong embedded C programming skills
* Strong code organisation and planning, with code/version-control (ideally Git) proficiency
* Excellent problem solving skills
* Experience of real-time and multi-core processor architectures
* Parallel-processing programming experience
* Experience of Ethernet protocols and security
* Ability to learn quickly and adapt to new challenges and architectures - both in hardware and software
Anyone with experience of machine learning, audio, acoustics, sensors, voice capture, security or human machine interaction would be of significant interest.
Don't miss this one - send your CV to Emma Windows at IC Resources
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/77671924