Home Care Area Planner
Home Care Area Planner
If you enjoy liaising with customers and staff, completing staff rotas and want work life balance, we want to hear from you!
1st Grade Care started off in 2011, providing our care service to three individuals within their own homes, fast forward to 2017, we now provide approximetly 250,000 care visits, we use cutting edge technology and most importantly have an amazing team of dedicated staff.
1st Grade Care is underpinned by a set of values, our ongoing success and growth of our business is determined by our behaviours we have defined these behaviours as:
DELIVER – Never be satisfied with good enough.
RESPONSIBILITY – Commitment to workforce.
INTEGRITY – Lead by example, act with pride and uncompromising moral standards.
VOICE – Observe, listen, understand & assist.
EVOLVE – Work smarter not harder.
What Does the Role Involve?
The rostering of care worker and rapid response rotas, for a designated region, you will manage your own customer and staff base, from our branch based in Cardiff Bay. We are a paperless office, your team all have company phones and receive their rotas electronic. You will be supported by a regional rapid response team who provide you with additional back up support for your care service, your role is also supported by an out of hours’ duty team who manages your regional on call service for you.
· Dealing with daily schedules, rota changes & care visit allocations
· Resolving customer, professional bodies and care worker’s queries
· Managing re-allocations due to sickness, absence and annual leave
· Participating in the escalations service – one weekday, and one weekend in every four
· Experience of allocating 50 + care workers to care visits within domiciliary care
· Successfully planned in excess of 1000 + hours per week of care
· Experienced in rostering systems
· Very well organised & Ability to multi task
· Works well under pressure
· Excellent communicator
· Passionate about high care standards
· Weekly Pay & Competitive Salary 18 – 20,000
· Career Progression Via QCF Enrolment
· Smart Mobile Telephone Provided
What you do think?
Apply online at: https://www.123contactform.com/form-2223080/Recruitment-Job-Application-1GC
Apply via telephone on: 0330 043 9787 press option 6Company Description1st Grade Care was incorporated in 2011 with the objective of providing high quality domiciliary care services, during this period the company started out in the Vale of Glamorgan with just four members of staff and soon built a quality reputation with service users and local authorities alike, many of whom remain clients of ours to this day.
In order for 1st Grade Care to operate effectively and efficiently a head office was established and split into three departments including, Payroll, Accounts and Quality Assurance, all containing staff who specialise in their field.
Since 2011 1st Grade Care have employed in excess of 300 members of staff and now operates with a team of hugely experienced people.