Wafer Processing Technician
Gap personnel are acting as a recruitment agency for our client in Milton Keynes, to recruit for a Wafer Processing Technician for their engineering department.
- Processing wafers using a range of manufacturing tools and equipment.
- Operation of automated semiconductor tools and manual wafer processing.
- Working with chemicals used for processing in a safe and responsible manner.
- Work to clearly defined goals with respect to quality, output and timescale.
- Attend departmental meetings.
- Identify opportunities for continuous improvement and cost reduction.
- Ensure that all Environmental Health and Safety / Company Policies are adhered to.
- Assistance in other departments in order to meet Company objectives.
- Capable of reading and understanding information contained within lot travellers.
- Capable of following traveller, layout and patterning requirements.
- Debug and resolve basic processing issues.
- Technical qualification in a relevant subject and / or 1 year relevant experience within the electronics industry.
This role is working Monday to Friday, 38 hours per week, with 24 days holiday, company pension, private health and sick pay. For the right candidate, we would be looking to offer up to £20,000 per annum.
Due to the nature of the business, you must hold a valid UK passport in date, or have permanent residency of over 5 years or more, with indefinite leave to stay.
All applicants must undergo a full NSV at the point of offer stage and undergo BPSS for
If you are interested then please apply with your CV to this advert or email
Due to the high level of CV's that we receive, we will try to get back to everyone individually. If you have not heard back from us within 7-10 days then your application has not been successful on this occasion, however, we will keep your details on file and contact you should a suitable position become available.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/77670175