Engineering Team Leader
Techsearch are currently recruiting for a global Market leader within the food industry, they have various sites around the world and are committed to Manufacturing Excellence.
Working through both innovation and investment, their product range is second to none and instantly recognisable. The business potential is excellent and the company has entered a period of cultural change that has facilitated the need for a number of electrical engineers.
This is an exciting opportunity to work for a high profile and progressive 'Blue Chip' manufacturer with excellent opportunities for career development and expansion.
Role: Senior Maintenance Technician / Team Leader
- Achieving the highest equipment efficiency's through routine maintenance, breakdown repair and improvement work
- Diagnosing problems and taking a proactive approach to improving
- You will provide resource for the installation, calibration, modification, upgrade and maintenance of the plant essential to production processes within a state-of-the-art -highly automated production facility.
- To communicate and review planned preventative maintenance schedules
- Diagnose problems quickly to ensure a minimum amount of downtime
Mechanical maintenance experience as well as PLC Experience
ONC preferred but not essential, minimum apprenticeship and City and Guilds qualifications
mechanical maintenance and installation
Understanding of permits and sanctions
Advanced PC Skills
The position offers a highly competitive salary and benefits package including pension together, group life insurance and with genuine scope for personal development and progression within a large, fast moving organisation.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/77685589