The UI Developer will develop and maintain the user interfaces and user experiences of all of Together's applications. The UI Developer will work closely with and co-ordinate the offshore UI Development team to ensure consistency across all internal and broker facing applications.
• Development and delivery of UI for all internal applications
• Creation of UI prototypes for new projects and innovation initiatives
• Ensuring that all developed UI is of a high quality and in line with brand guidelines
• Co-ordination of the off shore UI development team
• Thought leadership in adoption of new front end technologies
• Maintain standards for UI development and ensure they are updated with the latest industry standards
• Ensuring Together applications have excellent user experience in line with business requirements
Required technical skills and experience:
• Proven and extensive experience in UI development
• Extensive experience of modern UI frameworks and technologies
• Experience of deploying front end applications
• Good team player able to work with both in-house and off shore colleagues
• Excellent communication skills
• Self-starter with a thirst for knowledge, acquiring new skills and keeping up to date with industry and technological trends
Together is a specialist lender which offers residential and commercial mortgage loans to niche market segments underserved by mainstream lenders. As one of the North West’s most profitable companies, Together has established itself over 40 years of successful trading as a leading finance provider, thanks to its common-sense approach to lending.
We offer a range of company benefits, including 25 days holiday which can be flexed up/down, pension, life assurance, critical illness cover, health cash plan, private medical insurance, regular team/individual incentives, travel season ticket loans, Ride to Work scheme, child care vouchers, free gym access and local bar/restaurant discounts.
Career development opportunities are excellent and where appropriate we offer sponsorship of relevant qualifications.
Please note that all successful applicants will be subject to a Criminal Records Bureau check, a credit check and a Fraud Prevention database check.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/77673780