Senior UX Designer
Senior UX Designer (Luxury Retail)
65K + Benefits
Our client is an established online retailer that operates in the Luxury Retail arena. A new opportunity has come up for a Senior User Experience Designer to join a growing team in central London. This is an amazing opportunity for someone who has interest in fashion and a passion for User Experience.
- Own and deliver intuitive, efficient and delightful user experiences
- Lead, plan and facilitate workshops with the product team & cross-functional stakeholders to come up with new ideas
- Turn user insights and identified opportunities into differentiating concepts, services and solutions
- Understanding of UCD/HCI principles and visual design is a must
- Identify user needs, sketch solutions with prototypes, test ideas with our user research team, and refine designs with data and user feedback.
- Working directly with stakeholders involving them openly in your processes, helping them distil project goals and objectives into project requirements and championing the needs of customers throughout the project.
- Building from a great customer-centric hypothesis, using your understanding of the behavioral & psychological aspects of it and designing a fantastic user experience
- Explain, discuss and argue for design decisions effectively.
- You will work collaboratively within an Agile process with other product designers, UX researchers, product owners, project managers, UI and developers
If you feel you have the skills and experience needed for this great opportunity, please forward your CV and portfolio to or call 02079282525 for more information
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/77634144