Are you a passionate, hands on Software Developer with experience with VB.Net or C#? Would you like to join a small friendly team of experts who pride themselves on delivering codes to the highest standard within an agile environment? This is an exciting time to join a market leading, award winning businesses, who are offering a competitive salary (up to £42k) & career opportunities, based in Andover.
Responsibilities of the Software Developer:
This opportunity is for a delivery-based role primarily focussed on development with aspects of testing included. This is a hands-on job, with responsibilities for developing real-time business-critical decision support applications for the Energy Market.
- Analysis, interpretation, validation of User and System requirements to assist in the design, development, coding and testing of the companies market leading SaaS offering.
- Design and development of VB.NET and ASP.NET web applications focusing on the Energy Trading, generation and supply market.
- Reviewing, testing and bug fixing of existing code and code developed by other developers in the team.
Personal Attributes of the Software Developer:
- You have the ability to work professionally, quickly and accurately whilst under pressure with a friendly, positive can-do attitude.
- You are a detail orientated person who works well in a team and individually
- You are committed to producing clean, quality code and understand the importance of testing
- You perform well in fast paced environment where the only constant is change
- You have excellent problem solving, and communications skills
- You have experience of system, user and unit testing
- An understanding of source control techniques and tools, including SVN.
- Knowledge of software installations and support
What’s in it for you?
- A great environment for learning the software development life cycle and business perspectives
- A competitive salary, paid holidays, pensions
- A fun, friendly and outgoing team and environment to work
- Working in a small office with a great friendly atmosphere
- Hours of work – 40 per week, Monday to Friday (Inclusive of Lunch)
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/77675738