£28,000 - £35,000
Shortlist Recruitment are looking for a mid-level PHP Developer to join a market leading Development team in Chester.
The PHP Developer role involves both front and Back End development. PHP Developer will work on a range of projects, designing and building new applications from scratch as well as improving their existing projects. A high standard of coding will be required, as well as strong application design skills.
To be considered for the PHP Developer position, we are looking for PHP Developers with the following skills and experience.
Essential Skills and Experiences for PHP Developer
- Knowledge of PHP
- Knowledge of SQL and experience with MySQL
- General web server administration (nginx, PHP-fpm)
- Knowledge of OOP and main design patterns
- Full life cycle and continuous integration experience
Desirable Skills and experiences for PHP Developer
- SOA, Web service architecture
- Docker (Compose, Swarm)
- Experience with Front End frameworks/libraries (React, Angular, Backbone, etc.) and Front End related technologies (LESS, TypeScript/ES6, Grunt/Gulp, Bower)
- Degree in Computer Science or Mathematics
- Experience with a version control system (Git, Mercurial, etc.)
This fantastic PHP Developer role is based in Chester and is easily commutable from surrounding northwest areas such as Liverpool, Crewe, Warrington and north wales. This position is also paying up to £35,000 + Benefits such as a great working environment, pension, healthcare and staff discount!
If this is a role for you the APPLY below!!
ShortList Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
ShortList specialise in the full spectrum of IT positions, from CIO to Helpdesk Analyst, on both a permanent and contract basis.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/77681924