Site Services Engineer
Site Services Engineer (Facilities/Maintenance/Technician)
£30,000 to 35,000 Basic Salary (will increase in time) + Flexible Hours + Initial Call Out Paid at Premium Rate + 28 Days Holiday + Company Paid Meals
Monday to Friday 7am - 4pm
This is an exciting opportunity to join an international industry leading food manufacturer where you will have the opportunity to make a substantial impact and establish maintenance procedures in a brand-new, state of the art facility.
The role would suit engineers with electrical skills from ANY production or facilities maintenance background – this position is focused primarily on PPM and reactive maintenance on refrigeration units and catering equipment, so candidates with experience in this area are encouraged to apply. You must be organised and efficient, as you will be responsible for arranging contractors where necessary. The successful candidate must hold an engineering qualification and have a basic mechanical understanding.
The company are a global food manufacturer, producing luxury food items for high-end clients; due to expansion, they are opening a new site and the successful candidate will have the opportunity to make a big impact as the only engineer on site. This is a great opportunity to join a very successful company who have continued to expand on a global scale.
* Ensuring the smooth operation of the catering facility
* Undertaking fault finding and maintenance on refrigeration and catering equipment
* Fault finding and subsequently arranging for and liaising with contractors where necessary
* Upkeeping maintenance records
* Assisting the Unit Manager in implementing maintenance procedure
* Fault finding and repair on 3 phase electrics
* Electrically biased from ANY production or facilities maintenance background
* Strong electrical knowledge with basic mechanical understanding
* Comfortable working directly with the Unit Manager, and liaising with contractors
* Must hold an engineering qualification
* Must hold a full UK driving licence for initial call out
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/77666353