Psychology Teacher - Broadway Academy
Broadway Academy, Birmingham
Teacher of Psychology (part time)
14 hours over 5 days
Required for February 2018
In order to further raise achievement, we are looking to appoint an outstanding practitioner to join our successful team.
This is an exciting opportunity for an enthusiastic teacher to join a hard-working and forward-looking Humanities Directorate. We have excellent facilities in the Directorate and good technical support and our ICT resources are outstanding. The successful candidate will be able to teach Psychology at KS5.
Broadway can offer:
- CPD programmes to support and develop teachers.
- A high achieving and well-motivated body of students.
- Excellent conditions in a new building.
- A laptop for every teacher.
- Innovative practice in pastoral care and curriculum.
- An enthusiastic, creative and supportive staff.
- An excellent reputation and is heavily over-subscribed.
About Broadway Academy:
- Broadway Academy moved into a world class £21 million new building in 2011.
- We were for 2 years running 'in the top 100 most improved schools for sustained improvement in the country' - Nick Gibb.
- '[Leaders] have high expectations of, and aspirations for, pupils and staff.' OFSTED 2016.
- 'Pupils' achievement …….including in the sixth form, is strong.' OFSTED 2016.
- '….ICT across the curriculum was judged to be outstanding....' OFSTED 2012.
- 'The school's direction of travel is outstanding from a very strong previous record that is used to baseline overall effectiveness.' Inclusion Quality Mark, Centre of Excellence Review 2016.
For further details and application pack, please contact Paul Hunt at Hays Education on:
T: 0121 236 4476
M: 07921 583 731
Closing date: midday on Thursday 30th November 2017.
Please also see our dedicated recruitment site: https://www.hays.co.uk/jobs/broadway-academy
This post is covered by Part 7 of the Immigration Act (2016) and therefore the ability to speak fluent spoken English is an essential requirement for the role.
Broadway Academy is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. All appointments will be subject to a satisfactory enhanced DBS disclosure.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/77663503