Field Service Engineer
Field Service Engineer - Doncaster - £20k - £25K
Clemence Rogers are working with an well established business in Doncaster to recruit an experienced Field Service Engineer from a plant or automotive background.
* Reporting to the Customer Services Manager and working as an integral part of the customer services team, you will take responsibility for the following areas:
* Repairing Plant and Automotive equipment that is within warranty period
* Responding to all forms of communication from customers, agents and internal staff.
* Advising and liaising with colleagues in both the internal customer service team and colleagues working out on the road who are carrying out repairs to plant and vehicles.
* Ensuring attendance at customers sites are in order to resolve any issues quickly and effectively.
* Recording details of issues to establish faults and directing accordingly
* Liaising with internal staff in Engineering or Purchasing and making necessary arrangements where further assistance is needed by the customer.
* Ensuring any issues requiring further investigation are carried out.
* Visiting customers when required to solve problems and maintain excellent working relationships.
* Maintaining records / data and presenting information to management.
* Working with Hydraulics would be an advantage
* Working on Plant or Large Automotive Equipment .
* Ability to work on own initiative as well as with a small team.
* Determination to see jobs through to completion.
* Ability to work accurately and within strict deadlines.
* Monday to Friday 8.30am - 5pm
* Salary 20-25k Dependant on Experience
* Free Parking
* 25 Days Holidays + 8 Bank Holidays
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/77682418